1. You need is a Large Coin flip. (these are plastic with 2 openings,
one for coin one for data)
2. You need spreadsheet that's free, (ie: Google sheet)
3. You need photgrading pictures. (highlight the Green link below and copy
in it's own window)
4. You need alittle time to Learn, but it will pay off quickly as you learn how
to rate your circulated coins.
5. You also must have an 8x to 10x eye piece.
This Rating is not an Official Grade, it does allow you to catalog
your coins by Rating them. It will also help you to improve your collection
as the days go by and you will become a better grader of coins.